Romoe Conservators Network - Art conservation and restoration
With information about art-conservators, restorers, their projects, activities and works.
Cultural heritage and conservation topics
What are conservator-restorers?
What is conservation-restoration?
Job description conservator - profession and training
The profession of a conservator-restorer is defined by the protection of cultural heritage in order to preserve historical testimonies and thus irreplaceable originals for future generations.
How do I become a conservator-restorer? Read more about the training, studies and fields of work of conservator-restorers here.Read more ...
Conservator-Restorer search and directory for clients
Are you looking for a Conservator-Restorer who can professionally carry out restoration or conservation according to current standards? Our network contains a detailed directory in which you will find the appropriate contractor. It allows you a targeted search in several categories:
- Countries and regions: Here you will find restorers in over 30 countries worldwide. Most users currently come from Germany, followed by Austria and Switzerland.
- Main classification and qualifications: Choose according to your qualifications or level of education. The search contains, for example, the groups "Restorers with a diploma or master's degree" or "State-certified restorers".
- Areas of expertise: To find a restorer who specializes in the restoration of "Paintings and Painting Paintings" or "Gilding", search here. Also, references and specialist articles are arranged according to subject areas.
- Organizations / Association: This category is useful when searching for members in an organization such as the german VDR or the ICOM.
- Work status: Which users are currently employed, run a business, or are freelance? Find out here.
- Apprenticeship / Internships: Here you can find suitable employers who offer an apprenticeship or internship.
Register is worth it
Although the directory is also open to guests, as a registered user you will benefit in particular. You will be able to contact other registered users, read and write blogs on the subject of restoration and create appointments.
Also, you can use our classified ads area and the opportunity to create job offers in the internship exchange. There are no hidden costs.
Registration for conservator-restorers
Restorers, conservators, and monument conservators from all disciplines are invited to register in our directory. You will be given the opportunity to create a detailed profile including references. Potential clients for conservation or restoration can thus be found more quickly, saving you valuable time for order acquisition.
Network with over 2,500 registered users
A free registration is necessary for entry into the conservator's directory and search. As a registered member of our network, you will be supported in connecting with other members and interested parties: You can contact all registered members.
Besides, you have the opportunity to post your articles, blog articles, and dates on the subject of restoration and to view them by other users.Draw attention to yourself!
You will receive a profile that you can complete with comprehensive descriptions, references, and professional articles. It's worth it for you: Romoe presents detailed references with pictures on the main pages and additionally in social media to draw more attention to your profile.
Over a large number of Internet addresses e.g. restaurierung-thueringen.de, furniture-restauratoren.de the regions and specialist areas are linked further.Our job and internship exchange
Are you currently looking for an internship for your first practical experience in the field of restoration? As a registered user, you can contact companies in the internship exchange or create your application.
Our overview of universities of applied sciences, studies, training, and further education also provides you with up-to-date information on a wide range of career opportunities.We support the idea of Open Conservation.
Similar to open research and open source systems, we support free access to specialized articles. This permits a distributed collaboration and one in which anyone may participate at any level of the project.