Besides offering an articulated study programme, the Istituto Europeo del Restauro is the place where Italian and foreign realities - "not only relating to the cultural heritage preservation but also to the industrial world" - meet. Its aim is to promote a synergic relationship between the two sectors, creating also socio-cultural opportunities. Important partners in the industrial field offer their economic, scientific and ethical contribution, supporting the initiatives of the Institution and the young students who are part of it.
- Course for specialized operators in wood-inlaying ornamentation techniques.
- Chemical and Physical analytical methods for examination and restoring of paintings.
- Course for operators specialised in the identification of and fight against insects that are a danger to the preservation of Cultural Heritage.
- Course for operators specialised in gilding techniques.
- Legislation and techniques for the handling of works of art.
- Photography of architecture.
- Course for specialized operators on the use of laser cleaning/ablation for the conservation of cultural goods.
- Course for operators specialised in the photography of works of art.
- Theories and techniques of integration works on archaeological mosaic pavements and parietal.
Course for the underwater restorer. From the diving licence to the submerged archaeological field
Castello Aragonese - 80077 Ischia (NA)
Phone +39 371 3687622